autopkgtest-xenlvm: installation fails if hostname is not in DNS?
- Subject: autopkgtest-xenlvm: installation fails if hostname is not in DNS?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ian Jackson)
- Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 21:59:10 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20110920210624.GA6576@upsilon.cc>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20110920202917.GB4531@upsilon.cc> <email@example.com> <20110920210624.GA6576@upsilon.cc>
Stefano Zacchiroli writes ("Re: autopkgtest-xenlvm: installation fails if hostname is not in DNS?"):
> On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 11:51:46PM +0300, Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:
> > Stefano Zacchiroli <zack at debian.org> writes:
> > > had bitrotten or not. Are you already at the point where you know the
> > > test runners can be used?
> > adt-virt-null works.
> Actually: all the adt-virt-* stuff I tried thus far work. What I'm not
> sure about is the adt-testreport-* stuff. Have you tried that yet?
That is the weakest part. It did work when I left it. It may have
rotted for multiarch and in any case it wasn't ever particularly good.