Re: HOW-TO report a bug?

Anthony Fok wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 10, 2000 at 03:52:46AM +0800, zhaoway wrote:
> > Anthony Fok wrote:
> > > (I wonder if you need to have a rewrite rule or something like
> >
> > geez, i forgot that i could use such heavy metal method..
> > thanks anyways, ;)
>
> Actually, it may not be so "heavy metal"... It is probably a common
> setting used by many people.  That's my speculation anyway.  :-)

Surely in the Debian community.. just not that ``common''
for just to send out an email for anyone else. :-)

BTW, I have used smail, sendmail, exim, ... hehe...
but think this you're running a daemon listne on a port
just because you wanna send out some bug report (general
email is no problem...) ... and anyways, i just wonder
why the manpage is not in a consistency with the executive...
(it says that can follow the EMAIL env..., or --email opt...)

regards,