Re: Please test: Netscape 4.73 packages with CJK support

Hi,
At Sun, 9 Jul 2000 06:19:44 -0600,
Anthony Fok <foka@ualberta.ca> wrote:

> Please test, and let us know if you notice any problems, error, warning
> messages, etc.  :-)  If all goes well, these fixes will go into 4.73-20 |
> 4.73-33.

I've got a report that postscript output/print out are broken.
It can be easily fixed by resource file.

For EUC-JP encoding, postscript font name is not Ryumin-Light,
but Ryumin-Light-EUC-H.

So,

 *documentFonts.euc-jp*psname:           Ryumin-Light

should be

 *documentFonts.euc-jp*psname:           Ryumin-Light-EUC-H

in all resource files.

Thanks,
Fumitoshi UKAI