Re: TLC6.0 in Beta testing, full support to i18n and XIM

On Mon, Jan 24, 2000 at 11:41:47AM +0800, Yu Guanghui wrote:
|Hello debian-chinese,
|      They put away the ZWinpro :(,dont use Wrap or CXwin any way.
|      The TurboLinux 6.0 will fully (maybe only) support i18n and XIM.
|      They also make many patches to GNU software for XIM,i18n in Linux,
|      util now almost all QT and GTK programs(patched) can work with TLC.
|
|      BTW,they patched lyx too,now it work fine with Chinput and CJK.
|
|      Another,TLC6.0 maybe release tradition chinese version first
|      before New Year.
|
|      News from bbs.smth.org .
|      PS:I will get this release when it out. ;)
|
|                                              saka

Whoa great!
I wonder which version of QT they use in this version, the current stable
version doesn't support xim if i remember correctly...

But another insane version bump? The CD-ROM I got from Linuxworld expo
here is just version 4.8, they redirected 5.0 to /dev/null? :P

--
Anthony Wong.