Re: can ??? distrbute qt v???

On Fri, Jan 21, 2000 at 06:34:12PM +0800, zhaoway wrote:
|right now, there's a discussion on kde and qt on debian-devel. I'm not
|quite familiar with this, and _dare not_ to ask there. ;) so here it is.
|(because it's nealry a flame war there, not healthy for a young man. ;)
|
|just a simple question.
|
|what is needed for an org or a company to distribute qt v1/v2 legaly
|on cdroms in massive quantity?
|
|i ask not only i'm curious, and am not healthy enough to read _any_
|legal file. ;) but also because that in p.r.china, there are quite
|some major gnu/linux distributors distribute qt (v1 mostly) on cdroms.
|
|(personally i use non-desktop, and gnome occasionally. but i may
|develope for kde if i work for some of the company mentioned above.
|so i care.)

²³æ»¡, ¦p§Aªº program ªº license ¬O GPL, ¦Ó program ¥Î¨ì QT library,
«h¤£¯à§â¥¦µo¦æ¡A¦] GPL »P QPL ¤£­Ý®e¡C

¸Ñ¨Mªº¤èªk¥ç«Ü²³æ, ¥i°Ñ·Ó /usr/doc/licq-plugin-qt2/copyright:

This program is licensed under the terms of the GNU GPL, with the
exception that it may be compiled and linked with the TrollTech QT
library without implying that any of the rights or restrictions
associated with the GPL are applied to the QT library.

¥u­n±N³o¥yªþ¤W¦b GPL ªº program ´N¦æ¤F¡C

--
Anthony Wong.