Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 03:26:41 -0500
From: "James A. Treacy" <treacy@debian.org>
To: ypwong@debian.org
Subject: News items in chinese/News

I noticed that at least some of the news items in the Chinese translation
have the title translated, but the english body. I'd prefer it if
you simply translated the titles, as described in english/News/README.titles.
You could then delete the existing .wml files,

This will allow you to have translated titles in all the lists
while we won't have all the extra files to maintain and compile.

I believe that this goes back to when foka was in charge. I
never told him about the alternative. :)

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org

----- End forwarded message -----