Re[2]: [Off-Topic] Transmeta - Crusoe - MobileLinux

Hello 阿池愛上903吧,

? is there any pages about Cruose?
? is it really "specially designed for Linux"?

of course at http://www.transmeta.com . It won't run
any OS natively. Okey, it is not specially designed for
linux. It is more like a programmable general purpose
chip to me. Okey, it is more complex but...
I don't have a notebook but since it is kinda cheap,
I might just have one in the feature. :)

? also Beijing have a new processor released
? but i forgot the name
? it's seems to be designed for RedFlag

>From the news, it is a very simple one. They 'blow
the cow' in the news, but it is really as good as
they said it is.

http://tech.sina.com.cn/news/computer/2000-01-18/15864.shtml

Well, first step, better than nothing, huh?

Best regards,
 hashao                            mailto:hashao@telebot.com