Re: Linuxworld Hongkong! Woo!!

¡i ¦b zw@zhaoway.com (zhaoway) ªº¤j§@¤¤´£¨ì: ¡j
: Didn't know this 'till saw in Slashdot. So cool!
: Can someone introduce something to us?
: Haha, Jon Maddog Hall? What is on this hand? the Red Flag Linux?
: cheers, ;-)
: --
Jon Hall intoduce his new book "RedHat for dummies"
(not debian related XDDD)

In my opinion
Linuxworld now quite full of atomosphere of bussiness
actually HKLUG we show a Debian notebook but failed...

& RedFlag Linux didnt come but Xteam & TurboLinux
Only inhk.net in hk have RF...

¿ð¨Ç¦V¤j®a©ñ¥X§Ú­Ì»P¤èº~¥Sªº³X°Ý
--
¡° ¨Ó·½ ¡À e-Fever BBS ¢I bbs.e-fever.org ¡À [From: dialup-20-44.glink.n]