Re: xcin input method

On Sun, Jan 02, 2000 at 10:41:18PM +0000, 睡魔退散! wrote:
> FWIW, I also can't make the chinput in zwinpro 3.0 work, so I still
> can't upgrade the chinput in Potato...
> (debugging X11 programs is beyond my ability until i have money to
> buy those O'reilly books :p)

Yes, it starts up here, but it complains missing PY info or something like
that.  Hmm...

> : Hmm... on second thought, I like your idea.  I am discussing it with
> : Espy right this moment on irc.debian.org.  I'll let you know how things
> : turn out.  :-)
>
> Moving zh_TW.Big5 to locale-zh looks like a 'backward' move, but it
> does make the dependency easier to handle... Actually why not push the
> zh_CN.GB2312 into 'locales'?  >:P

That day will come when glibc2 got things fixed.  :-)  Until then, we'd have
to wait.  The good thing is, most of these things should be transparent to
the end user, but of course, that means more bug-fixing.  :-)

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada