Re: cce 0.36

Hi, Anthony

  I just test cce 0.36 in FreeBSD and found that after running an application
"appindex", a simple program such as "more" will cause it crash. However,
cce 0.36 in Linux is more robust than in FreeBSD(it works fine with SLang,
but with some bugs with ncurse).
So I recommend it to Debian. cce 0.36 is good.

--
Regards

QUE Hongyu

--
[ This  mail  was originally  sent to  debian-simplified-chinese@lists.debian.org ]
[ and was forwarded to this list automatically.  GB characters are also converted ]