Re: anyone know what happened to debian-user?

On Thu, Oct 07, 1999 at 12:46:22AM +0800, zhaoway wrote:
|sorry to bother. but i cannot subscribe to debian-user.
|closed?

I don't think so, although I'm not subscribed to it now.

|anyways, i subscribed from the web, got the confirm mail,
|replied, then got no further info on it, while i subscribed
|successfully at the same batch to number of the other
|xxxx@lists.debian.org lists.

Try subscribing directly by using your mail program: send
to debian-user-request@lists.debian.org with 'subscribe'
as the subject.

|btw, someone could plz tell me that how i could get
|exact control on the "From zzzzz@xxxxxxx" header genarated
|by sendmail? tia.

I'm not a sendmail expert so can't help on that...

--
Anthony Wong.   [ E-mail: hajime@asunaro.dhs.org / ypwong@debian.org ]