Re: Boot-Floppies: chinese task package

On Wed, Sep 15, 1999 at 08:03:17AM +0800, Adoal Xu wrote:

|> Depends: cwnn, doc-linux-zh, intlfonts-chinese, rxvt-ml, wnn-common, xcin, xfntbig5p-cmex24m, xfonts-cjk
|Are input method servers neccessary for boot floppies? I don't thnis so.

No, I think you've misunderstood the use of the task-chinese package.
It's a 'meta-package' for the users to choose during the installation
step so that they can just choose this task-chinese package and then
all the 'depended' Chinese software will be installed automatically.

--
Anthony Wong.   [ E-mail: hajime@asunaro.dhs.org / ypwong@debian.org ]

--
[ This  mail  was originally  sent to  debian-simplified-chinese@lists.debian.org ]
[ and was forwarded to this list automatically.  GB characters are also converted ]