Re: Boot-Floppies: chinese task package

* "Anthony" == Anthony Wong <hajime@asunaro.dhs.org> wrote:

Anthony> Cool :) I just want to ask someone whether I can make a
Anthony> task-chinese package or not, now it's resolved. I'll gladly
Anthony> take this package.

It is yours, I am glad you take it.

Anthony> Besides, I want to split it into task-chinese-s and
Anthony> task-chinese-t for Simplified Chinese and Traditional
Anthony> Chinese, respectively. Any objections?

No, go ahead. When you have the packages ready, just upload them to
incoming.

When adding dependancies, keep in mind, that apt-get only looks at the
Depends: line. Yoe may want to mention your mailinglists in a
README.Debian file or such some. Have fun :-)

Ciao,
	Martin