Re: [cwhuang@linux.org.tw: [cle-devel] October GNOME]

On Thu, Oct 14, 1999 at 12:21:04AM +0800, Wang Jian wrote:
|OK, I will take this project on the schedule now.
|see my I18N site:
|I am very busy these days, so no recent updates. I should work hard again

Looks cool. Let's work hard and submit our work back to the authors :)

Anthony Wong.   [ E-mail: hajime@asunaro.dhs.org / ypwong@debian.org ]

[ This  mail  was originally  sent to  debian-simplified-chinese@lists.debian.org ]
[ and was forwarded to this list automatically.  GB characters are also converted ]
[ to Big5 at the same time.  Note that there may be errors  during the conversion ]
[ as this is not done by a human!                                                 ]