hi!

Hi, My name is Danny Liang. I just graduate from UC Davis with a BS in computer science. I am very interested in this project, and I wish you can tell me little bit more about this project. Such as how much time does each person have to contribute to this project per week, and what are some of the requirements to work on this project. I have no problem reading Chinese, but I don't know how to write(forgot most of the characters) and input chinese... I come from mainland China, but I can read both simple and traditional chinese. If you think there is somewhere I can help or you have some question, you can give me an email at: liangd@hotmail.com
p.s.
  I have use linux for quite some time, I would rate myself as an above average user.