Re: [Important] Changes to Mailing list

On Wed, Sep 01, 1999 at 01:58:20AM -0000, ycheng@phi.sinica.edu.tw wrote:
|In article <19990831224626.A3927@asunaro.dhs.org> you wrote:
|> Back to the issue, I've requested Debian to set up a new mailing list
|> for us, namely debian-simplified-chinese@lists.debian.org. This new
|> mailing list is for those who use Simplified Chinese. The current
|> list debian-chinese will be solely for Traditional Chinese from now
|> on.
|
|I think this is a good suggestion, but I have further idea about this:
|
|	How about setup a 2-way gateway between the two mail-list.
|	and do the character set conversion on the gateway.
|
|It takes some time to setup the gateway espaecially to prevent from
|infinite loop, but once this is done, everything will be just fine.
|
|Any way, thanks about your time to make Free OS more useable for
|Chinese character.
|
|Yuan-Chen Cheng

¬O§_ setup ¤@­ÓÃþ¦ü mail-to-news ªº gateway? ³o­Ó§Ú¤£¤ÓÀ´...¦³¤°»ò
³n¥ó¥i¥H¥Î? §Aªº email header ¤¤¦³¥y X-Newsgroup`¡A¨º­Ó¬O§A¦Û¤v¬[
ªº newsgroup ¶Ü?

²{¦bªº procmail filter §Æ±æ¥i¥HÀ³¥I±o¨Ó¡A¦³¿³½ìªº¥i¥H¬Ý¬Ý¡A§Ú¤S¦A§ï
¤F¨Ç¤p¡G

# The recipe keeps the original From: and Subject: lines, add a new To:
# and X-Loop: lines, and tell Sendmail to use this To: line as the
# destination.

# Rcvd from debian-chinese, convert from Big5 to GB, and forward to
# debian-simplified-chinese

:0 c
* !^From:.*ypwong@niet.webforce.com.hk
| autogb | (formail -rkb -iFrom: -iSubject: \
  -i"To: debian-simplified-chinese@lists.debian.org" \
  -i"X-Loop: ypwong@niet.webforce.com.hk"; cat $HOME/toZH-S.txt) | $SENDMAIL -t

# Rcvd from debian-simplified-chinese, convert from GB to Big5, and
# forward to debian-chinese
:0 c
* !^From:.*ypwong@niet.webforce.com.hk
| autob5 | (formail -rkb -iFrom: -iSubject: \
  -i"To: debian-chinese@lists.debian.org" \
  -i"X-Loop: ypwong@niet.webforce.com.hk"; cat $HOME/toZH-T.txt) | $SENDMAIL -t

p.s. §Æ±æ¨S¦³ bug...

--