Re: Stretch release party, in Beijing (Was: Stretch release party)

Dear Tong and Boyuan,

Thank you for your replies. :)  It would be great if a "local" could take
this over, at least to pick a time/date -- we can always change it later
if necessary :)

> > (BTW I'm not a DD/DM.)

No problem whatsoever.

> > I'm wondering if you have any preference on the activity site and time. As
> > an option, Tsinghua TUNA Association [1] is willing to provide a medium-sized
> > meeting room

Sounds like it could work, and is a very kind offer. Just checking on two
things though; a) is it easy to get to?  b) A "meeting room" perhaps sounds
a little impersonal for a party, don't you think? :)  Would glad to be
corrected.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Regards,

--