Send us a quote pls

Good day,

I am writing for co-operation with you for the purchase of a large quantity of your product. We need the product soonest possible for resale. Our company is a trading company in Germany.

We are contacting you to know your last prices for different quantities.

For ease of transmission to you and viewing of our specification and packaging/design, we enclosed our purchase order in our database.  We have registered your email address in the database to enable you access it and give us a quote with the lowest prices.

Please sign-in with your registered email address and enter the corresponding Password to gain access and View our company information, PO and other details.

 Sign in with your email address and password to view the order file. Click below :

 PO FILE

 We anticipate a long lasting and mutually beneficial business relationship with your compamy.

Note that for reasons of copyright and trademark, we have configured the web link above to be accessed by you only.

We shall wait for your message after you must have reviewed the order.

Regards,

Cecil Lath.

cecillawton@outlook.com