ttf-wqy-zenhei 自带的设置优先级竟然高于用户设置

最近发现华文的细黑体显示效果不错,但是无论在 ~/.fonts.conf 中如何设置,
都无法在 iceweasel 中默认使用(iceweasel 设置的中文字体是 serif)。

经检查发现原因是 /etc/fonts/conf.d/ 中的 44-wqy-zenhei.conf 优先级高于
用户设置 50-user.conf(数字越小,优先级超高),所以不管用户自己的设置
是什么,都会使用 wqy-zenhei 作为默认中文字体。

这个显然应该是一个 Bug,正确的行为应该是用户的设置优先级最高,字体包自
带的设置作为 fallback。2009 年 6 月的时候就已经有人在 bus.debian.org
上报告了这个问题,但是一直没有得到解决(最新的 sid 中依然如此)。

Bug 533189: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=533189

在 maintainer 修正这个问题之前,暂时的解决办法是手工重命名
44-wqy-zenhei.conf 为 64-wqy-zenhei.conf。

希望 maintainer 能够早日解决这个问题,因为真的很让人迷惑。在检查这个问
题的过程中,学到了 fontconfig 多个配置文件中的 prefer block 的优先次序,
是前面文件中的优先级高于后面文件中的,希望对大家有所帮助。

--
Well, my daddy left home when I was three,
And he didn't leave much for Ma and me,
Just and old guitar an'a empty bottle of booze.
Now I don't blame him 'cause he ran and hid,
But the meanest thing that he ever did,
Was before he left he went and named me Sue.
But I made me a vow to the moon and the stars,
I'd search the honkey tonks and the bars,
And kill the man that give me that awful name.
It was Gatlinburg in mid-July,
I'd just hit town and my throat was dry,
Thought I'd stop and have myself a brew,
At an old saloon on a street of mud,
Sitting at a table, dealing stud,
Sat that dirty (bleep) that named me Sue.
Now, I knew that snake was my own sweet Dad,
From a wornout picture that my Mother had,
And I knew that scar on his cheek and his evil eye...
		-- Johnny Cash, "A Boy Named Sue"