Re: Release announcement simplified Chinese translation update

Hi!

Deng Xiyue schrieb:
> Congratulations for Lenny!  And glad to see that the release
> announcement has been sent out, however I hope it is still worthy to
> update translation to the latest version (rev 154) for future web
> reference.  Especially this version is supposed to fix a partially
> garbled character which didn't show up in source and might be caused by
> an adjacent tag and Chinese character.  Finally, Thanks for the
> excellent release announcement.

Could you please contact debian-www@lists.debian.org with that request?
 I have problems with the encoding of that file (which I think must be
"big5" for our website), and the "trick" I was told last night to
convert your file doesn't work any more :(

Best regards,
  Alexander