Re: how to add a virtual directory in apache with support to php files?

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 8:41 PM, Cassiel <raffaele.morelli@gmail.com> wrote:
> install php modules (If you didn't yet) then add index.php to DirectoryIndex
> in dir.conf module inside /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/
>

>> > then i visit it by http://localhost/php/StarLiu/Welcome.php, but it
>> > pops out the download dialog to download the Welcome.php file.
>> >
>> > it seems i didn't configure it correctly, how can i fix it? thanks

thank you, but in fact, the cause is I set the same directory as both
a mono xsp virtual directory and a php virtual directory, while mono
don't allow other handlers to handle it's directory, so i have to
seperate php files and mono aspx pages in their own directories.

--
MY IMs, Welcome to add me as a debian user or a web developer!
(msn) starliu@live.com