Re: xorg 1:7.3+12: Please update debconf PO translation for the package xorg

在 2008-06-08日的 22:31 +0200,Christian Perrier写道:
> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> xorg. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
>
> Please note that gettext's fuzzy matching did some weird assumptions for the
> "Users of most keyboards should enter \"xorg\"" sentence. Actually, your
> former translation of that sentence is at the end of the PO file, in
> "obsolete strings (strings prepended by "#~")"....this is the very first
> entry of that list. You may then want to pick up your former translation of
> that sentence from there.
>
> Please send the updated file as a wishlist bug against xorg.
>
> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> June 30th 2008 (actually, the xorg maintainers did not set any strict
> deadline).
>
> Thanks in advance,

Thanks for noticing us.  As Carlos might be busy at the moment, I'll do
the translation if nobody else has already been working on this.
--
Regards,
Deng Xiyue, a.k.a. manphiz