报告 spam 的方法

Debian mailing list advertising policy

The sending of any kind of unsolicited bulk email (also known as spam)
to any of the Debian lists is prohibited. Senders of such messages can
get blocked from posting on lists and/or reported to the relevant
authorities.

The Debian Listmasters do their best to stop as many such emails as
possible from reaching the lists. On a typical day, over 40,000 such
messages are blocked.

Many of the rules we use to block spammers and their messages have
been reported to us by subscribers. If you wish to help us reduce the
amount of spam even more, your help is very much appreciated.
To report spam properly, you need to do the following:

    * Find a copy of the message at the list archives.
    * Find a SpamAssassin rule or a procmail expression to catch this
type of spam. Keep in mind that this rule will be applied against all
lists, and that we want to keep the false positives to a minimum.
    * Send email to report-listspam@lists.debian.org with the exact
URL of the message, and the said filter rule, if possible.

You will get a reply when we act on your submission.
Please bear in mind that we will only act on reported spam
messages/patterns that have been sent in the last few hours, because
there is no point in having out of date filtering rules.
Also, please do not send any pre-packaged lists of rules you have
found somewhere. They very rarely provide good results on our lists,
because they receive some pretty unique traffic.

Do not allow any emails that you receive from any Debian mailing lists
to be sent to an automated spam reporting system. Doing so is often
harmful to all users and will force us to block you from receiving
traffic from all Debian lists until you prove that you will not do so
again.

--
Best Regards,
 LI Daobing