Re: There might be a problem with the fix_big5.pl script

Hi Runa,

This is an iconv "problem", because there is no counterpart in GB2312
for one of the two forward slashes in Big5, so the conversion fails.
(there are two forward slashes in Big5 while there's only one in
GB2312). I can change all the non-convertible forward slashes to the
convertible ones, should I send the patch to you or to d-www?

Anthony Wong