Re: 新装Debian的_latex-cjk处错误

From: "li sh" <lish5i@gmail.com>

> 我对系统中的example 下的 UTF8.tex 做了修改,很简单的文件,做了一下测试:
>
> \begin{CJK}{UTF8}{song}

Reason is that "song" refers to the Bitstream Cyberbit fonts.
And I cannot package the fonts, because it is not DFSG-free.

Use
  \begin{CJK}{UTF8}{gbsn}
and it should work alright, because both "世" and "界" exist in
simplified Chinese.

You could also use {min} if you have latex-cjk-japanese-wadalab
installed.

But "UTF8.tex" is a very old example.
I would suggest you use "CJKutf8.tex" as an example.  There you have
an example how to get traditional and simplified Chinese, Japanese,
and other languages with all their correspondent fonts.

Pay attention though: Korean in UTF-8 doesn't work yet!  So comment
that block.  Reason is that packaging these fonts will take a lot of
space.  Some day I hope to get around a few bugs, and package them for
Debian.

HTH

Danai SAE-HAN
韓達耐