ugently needed

Dear Friend,
May I introduce myself, I am chris marshall an attorney at Law, and the
official receiver in charge of administering the funds from the sale of
the assets of the bankruptcy estate of Sphere Energy, United Kingdom.
This is the real deal. By virtue of my position as the trustee of the
bankruptcy estate, I have processed the claims of all the creditors and
also issued out cheques for their claims. However, a certain surplus
amounting to about Eight Million Seven Hundred Thousand British Pounds
Sterling is yet to be disbursed out.

To this end, I am seeking your assistance to transfer about Seven
Million British Pounds Sterling to share in the ratio of 50: 50
percent. I would require your full names, physical address, telephone
and fax numbers to facilitate the preparation of the necessary
paperwork that will legitimize your claims and further lead to the release of the said funds (Four Million British Pounds Sterling) to your account for us.

Kindly reply this mail as soon as possible to indicate your
willingness.
get back to me through my mailbox:  chris_marshall556@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Yours sincerely,