Re: aptitude hangs?

Michael Yang wrote:
Whenever I install packages within aptitude view, it will hang after the package installed. I have to close the terminal(urxvt, gnome-terminal) to kill aptitude after that.

But the apt-get works fine in terminal.
Was there issue of building the view in aptitude after new packages installed?
Or has anyone met this?
My system was upgraded from etch to lenny/sid and work with aptitude 0.4.6.1 <http://0.4.6.1>

Appreciated of your helps!
Regards.

It's [1]. According to the majority experience in this BTS, I assume you are using a 2.6.18 kernel and have libc6-i686 package installed. Upgrade to 2.6.21 one in Lenny and 2.6.22 one in Sid should eliminate the problem.