Re: Hello all

On 4/13/07, 李源 <yuanliixjtu@gmail.com> wrote:
Okay.
I have use Linux for 5 years and debian for almost 4 years.
I'm familiar with the development under Linux.
During this period, I got much help from the others.
Now I think it's time for me to do something for the open source community.
As the kind of my work, I don't have enough time to take part in the
development of a big project.
But I think I can do some translation.

Any software localization or document localization will be accepted by me.

PS: sorry for the mistake that reply the email to your private mail

On 4/13/07, pnt <debianhacker@gmail.com > wrote:

> On 4/13/07, 李源 <yuanliixjtu@gmail.com> wrote:
> > http://www.debian.org/international/Chinese/devel/join
> >
> > Could you guide me join the translation team? :)
>

> 说一下工作的兴趣,如果各个项目负责人看到合适的话,自然会联系的
>
> PS. 请回给ML, 而不要直接reply private mail

在这里用中文就可以了  :)