Re: Release announcement translation (Chinese)

Hi Anthony,

On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 02:10:19AM +0800, Anthony Wong wrote:
> The release announcement has been translated into Chinese
> (Traditional) and Chinese (Simplfied), with the help of Roger So, hope
> someone can commit them to the CVS for us. Please note that lines are

I would like to commit for you but I do not properly understand how
Chinese pages are build. The source consists of one directory for all
three dialects (zh_CN, zh_TW, zh_HK) only. I think the files need to be
available in Big5 and are converted into other encodings as required but
I'm not sure.

Could someone please explain this?
Antony, maybe you understand the Readme's in the webwml/chinese source?

> not wrapped in purpose so as to avoid empty spaces appear in where the
> line breaks.

It's OK with such an good explanation but don't complain about conflicts ... :-)

Jens