Re: latex-cjk编译出错

Hi!

You're using GBK, and I haven't yet encoded the Arphic fonts for GBK.
I'm aware that TeX isn't too helpful with its error message, but I'm
not TeXpert.

A next upload of the Arphic fonts is planned *after* Debian Etch is
launched.  I don't want to bother the Debian FTP Masters now that a
new Debian release is imminent.

Also make sure you remove ~/.texmf-var/fonts/pk/, because it will most
probably still contain old remnants of cjk-latex and PK fonts.

"song" for C19 (GBK) used to work on the old cjk-latex because it was
linked to the HBF fonts.  But to tell you the truth, it's one of the
ugliest fonts around for CJK if you compare it with today's
standards.

Please use UTF-8 as your default encoding and use
\usepackage[T1]{CJKutf8} along with bkai/bsmi/gkai/gbsn.  If you
can't, then please switch to the GB encoding with the same fontnames.

If you really really 真的 desperately want GBK for Arphic and cannot
wait for another month, I have here a testkit of Arphic which should
run fine with C19.  If you want, I'll upload it somewhere and tell you
how to correctly install it in TEXMFLOCAL.

Best regards

Danai SAE-HAN
韓達耐

--