Re: latex-cjk-chinese 安装出错!

你好﹗

From: amateur <ztl.post@gmail.com>

> 今天先 update 了一下,用的 cn99 的源,然后安装 latex-cjk-chinese,出现
> 了如下错误 (ON DEBIAN SID!!!):
>
> amateur@etch:~$ sudo apt-get install latex-cjk-chinese
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree... Done
>   latex-cjk-chinese-arphic-bkai00mp latex-cjk-chinese-arphic-bsmi00lp
>   latex-cjk-chinese-arphic-gbsn00lp latex-cjk-chinese-arphic-gkai00mp
>   latex-cjk-common
> Suggested packages:
>   hbf-cns40-b5 hbf-jfs56
>   latex-cjk-chinese latex-cjk-chinese-arphic-bkai00mp
>   latex-cjk-chinese-arphic-bsmi00lp latex-cjk-chinese-arphic-gbsn00lp
>   latex-cjk-chinese-arphic-gkai00mp latex-cjk-common
> 0 upgraded, 6 newly installed, 0 to remove and 268 not upgraded.
> Need to get 29.1MB of archives.
> After unpacking 39.8MB of additional disk space will be used.
> Do you want to continue [Y/n]?
>
> [...]
>  latex-cjk-chinese
>  latex-cjk-chinese-arphic-bsmi00lp
>  latex-cjk-chinese-arphic-bkai00mp
>  latex-cjk-chinese-arphic-gbsn00lp
>  latex-cjk-chinese-arphic-gkai00m
>
> 有人试过吗?

That's strange.  I purged my own installation and installed
latex-cjk-chinese (but with aptitude), and it works flawlessly.

At the very start, your log says:

> Setting up latex-cjk-chinese (4.6.0+cvs20060714-2) ...
> Running mktexlsr. This may take some time... done.
> Building format(s) --byhyphen language.dat. This may take some time...
> fmtutil-sys failed. Output has been stored in
> /tmp/fmtutil.UmdY3625
> Please include this file if you report a bug.

This shouldn't happen.  Are you sure you're using teTeX3 (or TeXlive)?
And if you could provide me this file in /tmp/, I might find out what
has happened exactly.

BTW, are you sure you're using the official Debian packages and not
those from Alioth?

Regards

Danai SAE-HAN
韓達耐