latex-cjk in Debian/unstable

Hi all of you!

[Sorry to send this email in English; my memory stick died
and I can't use my computer
ATM.  Chinese characters are therefore all "mojibake" or
"luanma" due to lack of fonts.]

It seems that latex-cjk has finally been uploaded to
Debian/unstable.
This is a huge improvement over the original "cjk-latex"
package by Anthony Fok, and I intend
to maintain it as good as I can.  Be careful to first remove
other versions of latex-cjk first.

There seems to be a bug report with "latex-cjk".  Make sure
you purge/remove earlier versions
of latex-cjk.

If there are other problems, you can always report a bug, or
send an email to the Debian GB list
(I'm subscribed), or you can even send me a private email.

I hope to get my computer working again ASAP, to upload a
new version (with an upadated
version of CJK, and an added conflict with earlier versions
of latex-cjk).

Yours sincerely

Danai SAE-HAN

[without a nifty signature]