Re: 无法删除文件,Invalid argument

I had this problem also. I use etch/testing with sid/unstable kernel.
I had to use Knoppix 4.0.2 to fix the problem. But the problem got
worst for me because I didn't do it properly. Knoppix 5.0.1 doesn't
work because of the 2.6.17 bug in it.

Now I have to reinstall, but I still use XFS. One small problem then
change for life? It's not so wise. All filesystems sure have problems,
its the matter of later or early.

SGI's website have good FAQ on this problem that can help solve.
http://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/faq.html#dir2

KwangErn

On 8/17/06, Ji YongGang <jungle@soforge.com> wrote:
"LI Daobing" <lidaobing@gmail.com> writes:

>> > 莫非是把文件存到 FAT32 分区上了?
>> >

>> 没有呀,我用的是 aMule 缺省目录:/home/我的用户名/.aMule/Incoming。
>>
> 也许是amule的问题
>

> --
> LI Daobing

很有可能。