Re: latex-cjk in Debian/unstable

It seems that latex-cjk has finally been uploaded to
Debian/unstable.

Thank you for your excellent work. The new cjk-latex runs very well  here.

But there is a small problem.  Latex-cjk-chinese  depends on
latex-cjk-chinese-arphic-{bsmi00lp,bkai00mp,gbsn00lp,gkai00mp}. If I
want to install latex-cjk-chinese, I have to install those fonts
package first. As I use my own teTex CJK fonts, they are useless for
me. Move them to Recommends would be a better choice.

Best  wishes

Haifeng Chen