Re: latex-cjk 4.6 的几个问题

Hi!

> > About Metapost, could you give me a brief example of a TeX file with
> > LaTeX included?  Could it be an encoding issue?
> I am not sure. A example is given here, but I cannot tell you
> whether it can lead to the errors. If not, more info will be reported
> to you after the Chinese New Year holidays. Sorry I cannot make sure
> even the grammer is right for I am not in a working environment and I
> have not TeX installed here.

I could run the file in GB or in UTF-8 encoding, and I encountered no
problems when running mpost or including the EPS file in a LaTeX
document.  ("&%latex" should be "%&latex" in your example, but you
probably also noticed this typo.)
I didn't have to modify anything in my setup.  Perhaps there are some
leftovers from a prior installation or perhaps in your $TEXMFLOCAL?

Here's the content of test.mp:

%%% begin of test.mp %%%

verbatimtex
%&latex
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{CJK}
\begin{document}
\begin{CJK}{GB}{gbsn}
etex

input boxes;

beginfig(1);
circleit.a(btex 中文 etex);
drawboxed(a);
endfig;

verbatimtex
\end{CJK}
\end{document}
etex

end;

%%% end of test.mp %%%

And here that of test.tex:

%%% begin of test.tex %%%

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\begin{document}
\begin{figure}
  % \thispagestyle{empty}
  \includegraphics{wangxu3.1}
\end{figure}
\end{document}

%%% Local Variables:
%%% coding: utf-8-unix
%%% mode: latex
%%% TeX-master: t
%%% TeX-command-default: LaTeX
%%% End:

%%% end of test.mp %%%

Run "mpost test.mp; latex test.tex; dvips test.dvi" and you can view
test.ps with either gv or evince.

Be careful with encodings: the above test.mp file is meant to be
pasted in a GB2312 encoded file (for test.tex it doesn't really matter
in this example).  If you want to use UTF-8, replace
"\usepackage{CJK}" with "\usepackage[T1]{CJKutf8}" and
"\begin{CJK}{GB}" with "\begin{CJK}{UTF8}".

Whether you use GB2312 or UTF-8, CJK4.6.0 will always use the "gbsn"
Arphic font.

> > About pdflatex, are you sure that you don't have the .enc files still
> > hanging around in $TEXMF or $LOCALTEXMF?  Did you install
> > latex-cjk-chinese-arphic-*?  Try the example files in
> > /usr/share/doc/latex-cjk/examples/ with pdflatex.
> I will check it later. Actually pdfetex will be invoked even if
> I use latex command.

That is indeed the default command now.  It doesn't really matter
though: you can still get regular DVI files from it.

Greetings, and 過年了!

Danai SAE-HAN
韓達耐

--