How to batch convert svg image?

Hi,

I'm wondering how can I convert svg images to other formats (e.g. png, gif, etc).

I tried the `convert' utility from ImageMagick,
	for f in ~/.icons/gartoon/scalable/stock/*.svg; do
		f1=`basename $f .svg`
		convert -resize 16x16 $f $f1.png
	done
but it would cut off some pixels on the right and bottom.

GIMP would save SVG to other formats correctly, but I need to convert a lot of files.
(Script-Fu?  It might work, but I don't know how to use it.)

Is there any other ways?

Sorry that sylpheed-claws-gtk1 doesn't support XIM :-(

Bamanzi

--
(1) Never draw what you can copy.
(2) Never copy what you can trace.