Re: linux下使用cue/bin文件

On Tue, Nov 08, 2005 at 03:24:08PM +0800, phyrster wrote:
[snip]

> your message is endoced as

> but can't be correctly displayed?? But charset=gbk, my mutt can detect them??
>
> you know why??

x-gbk isn't a standard charset, it's a temporary name before "gbk" was
approved. Unfortunately, Mozilla mail and its descent still use this
obsolete name.

To display x-gbk charset mail in Mutt, you may put following command in
your ~/.muttrc :
        charset-hook x-gbk gbk

Personally, I extended it a little bit to resovle "wrong charset name"
problem which is often happended due to stupid MUA :
        charset-hook ^$|us-ascii|iso-8859-1|gb2312|x-gbk gbk

--
 Best Regards,
 Carlos