Re: [QREF] 在手册中增加中文设置一类内容

Miliardo Peacecraft wrote:

有些遗憾……不过没关系。
现在qref.sourceforge.net的东西似乎还是两个版本都有的呢……
我期待完成的翻译。

顺便问一下……不可以加入例如说中文设置一类来自我们这边的东西吗?

可以加。具体方法在 qref 的开发手册上有说明,摘录如下:

3.6. How to add language specific content.

    If it involves no new chapter/section/paragraph/item/ tags, just sneak
    in anything.

    For example I think addition of: (NdT: Pour les francophones, vous
    trouverez de l'aide en vous abonnant la liste de discussion
    francophone debian-user-french-request@lists.debian.org.) is good :-)

    If you need additional chapter, talk to everyone for your intent.
    Think twice before reorganizing chapters and sections.  It will screw
    up translation badly.  So be very careful about content addition.

    If you make change to a small point, please make sure to change
    sources of all languages and update version tracking information, if
    possible.

    I need to hear from readers.  Please e-mail me your opinion or join as
    a qref.sf.net (http://qref.sf.net) developer.  See Section 2.11,
    `Roadmap' for the action plan.

感觉要增加章节什么的话,需要到 SGML 有较多了解才行。

--