Re: AR PL KaitiM is always the first match?

Because the font "AR PL KaitM" has the English characters inside and
your desktop setting of fonts use the "AR PL KaitM" font, so the gtk
widgets
will use it to render the english characters.
You can change your desktop setting to use your favorite english font,
such as
"Bitstream Vera San", the gtk widgets will use the "Bitstream Vera San"
when
it want to render the english characters. when it want to render the
chinese
characters, it CAN NOT find the chinese characters in "Bitstream Vera
San", so
it will refer to the "alias" setting of fonts.conf for the first match
font include the chinese characters inside.

Description above only affect these GTK2 programs using the fontconfig
to render
its font.

在 2005-06-24五的 16:23 -0700,Deling Ren写道: