Re: [aragorn@tiscali.nl: [D-I Manual] Build log for zh_CN (19 Apr 2005) - ERRORS DURING BUILD]

Hi Frank,

debian-chinese-gb@lists.debian.org would be the best list for this topic.

> - What encoding would you prefer for the text version of the manual?

I think the widely used GB2312 encoding may be friendly for console user.

> Cheers,
> FJP

> A build of the Debian Installer Manual was triggered by an update to SVN.
>
> !!! There were errors during the build process.
> !!! Please check the log and correct the errors.
>
> Only architectures (if any) that were built correctly have been uploaded.
>
> A log of the build is available at:
> - http://home.tiscali.nl/isildur/d-i/log/zh_CN.log
>
> ===
> Note: PDF output is not yet supported for some languages; this
> is being worked on.

The modified manual/build/buildone_ng.sh can output Chinese pdf document now.
Patchs for that script locate on alioth Chinese CVS repository:

CVSROOT = :pserver:anonymous@cvs.alioth.debian.org:/cvsroot/chinese
Module  = d-i-manual/build

> ===
> If you would prefer this message to be sent somewhere else,
> please send a mail to aragorn@tiscali.nl.
> ===
>
> Updated files ('svn up')
> ========================