Re: Looking for `source.list'

alsor_zhou wrote:
hi, all debianer,
	I am new to debian and used RH for a long time. Now I have debian
sarga-rc2 on my box, and using the network-install.
I need some fast and ever-refresh download mirrors for my building,
Will someone like to attach his favorite list ?
	I lived in China mainland.
thankx in advance.
Best regards,
az

hi, zhouwei,

看你的邮箱是中科院的, 不怎么上清华的 BBS 吗? 教育网和科研网有几个主要的
镜象, mirror.dlut.edu.cn, debian.ustc.edu.cn, ftp.tsinghua.edu.cn,
ftp.sjtu.edu.cn, 似乎大连理工和中科大的镜象比较好, 也更新也快, 推荐使用.
公网的我就不知道了, 似乎有 linuxform 和 geekbone 什么的.. 以后也得要换 了. 呵呵.