Re: Sylpheed Chinese Problem

Hi Bin Lan, its been a while since I got Chinese working in Sylpheed, but your symptoms sound familiar. I believe the solution I used was to enter the following under menu Configuration/Common Preferences/Display/Font Text:

-*-helvetica-medium-r-normal--16-*-*-*-*-*-*-*,-*-*-medium-r-normal--16-*-*-*-*-*-*-*,*

You can customize the font size by changing the "16" appropriately.

Hope this is the fix you need. Sorry, but my Chinese is not yet good enough to give you those menu names in Chinese very easily.

Clayton