Debian Mini-Conference will be held in Beijing

hi, there:

It is strange that no one mention this on this list :),
so i come up.

http://debian.org.cn/events/admc2005

Call for paper:

Call for Papers is now open!

We are pleased to invite you to participate in the first Asia Debian Mini-Conference,
to be held in Beijing, China in late February/early March 2005.

The Asia Debian Mini-Conference aims to be the conference for developers, users,
and others around Asia who are interested in Debian. We are looking for presentations
on Debian technologies such as debconf, defoma, the new debian-installer etc., but
other topics that can be mildly related to Debian are welcome as well.

Schedule:

These are all very tentative at the moment...

Day 1: Monday, 28 February 2005
09:00-09:30 	Registration
09:30-10:00 	Welcome
10:00-11:00 	Session 1
11:00-12:00 	Session 2
12:00-13:30 	Lunch
13:30-14:30 	Session 3
15:30-17:00 	Keysigning session
Day 2: Tuesday, 1 March 2005
09:00-10:00 	Session 4
10:00-11:00 	Session 5
11:00-12:00 	Session 6
12:00-13:30 	Lunch
13:30-14:30 	Session 7
15:30-16:30 	Session 8
16:30-17:00 	Closing

--
http://SuperMMX.org  自由世界

There but for the grace of God, goes God.
		-- Winston Churchill, speaking of Sir Stafford Cripps.