Re: some translations in d-i-manual/module done

On Sun, Aug 15, 2004 at 02:43:09PM +0800, Kov.Tchai wrote:
> Ming,
> May I add/commit these files into CVS by myself?

Sorry I don't have time to review these translations, so I would say
just go ahead and commit them, just make sure you follow the basic
guidelines -- note English version number, keep English original texts
in comments, etc.

> Carlos has been non-active for days. Hope he's OK.

Yeah, strictly speaking I am in no better position than you to allow CVS
check-ins.  Carlos is the coordinator of this project, and he should
have the final words on what to do.  However since he seems to be busy,
and it's always easy to correct mistakes (CVS is used for a reason),
please don't hesitate to commit your translations, I don't think you
need anybody's permission here.

Thanks for the contribution.

Ming
2004.08.17

We used to think that if we know one, we know two, because one and one are
two.  We are finding that we must learn a great deal more about ``and''.
                                                  --- Sir Arthur Eddington