Alt-Tab problem in GNOME fixed

Hi everyone,

I am not sure how many people here use sid and GNOME, but don't know
this yet, but I figure quite a lot of people ask about this, so it's
worth mentioning that the patch is out:
    http://lists.debian.org/debian-x/2004/06/msg00603.html
should fix the problem of Alt-Tab not working during xlibs upgrading
from dfsg.1-4 to dfsg.1-5.

Ming
2004.06.27

We used to think that if we know one, we know two, because one and one are
two.  We are finding that we must learn a great deal more about ``and''.
                                                  --- Sir Arthur Eddington