Re: [OT] 上不了 sourceforge.net?

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 01:33:21PM -0800, geek@geekbone.org wrote:
> Adding individual resolve won't help much.
>
> I'd suggest to pick a DNS server outside China and add it to
> /etc/resolv.conf. That'll solve the problem.
>
> kEEg

I sometimes worry that even that won't work very well either.
The contents of DNS packets can also be intercepted, analyzed and
blocked AFAIK.  Don't know.  Perhaps I'm worrying too much.  :-)

Meanwhile, I just added the following entries to my /etc/hosts:

66.35.250.150   slashdot.org
66.35.250.55    images.slashdot.org
66.35.250.203   sourceforge.net www.sourceforge.net sf.net www.sf.net

I'm just glad I didn't need to rely on being able to access these sites
for work these past few days.  :-)

Cheers,

Anthony