Chinese Linux National Standard (GB)

Not really fresh news, but for those who didn't heard about it:

There is a Chinese National Standard group [1] working on the Linux
national standard (GB, GuoJia BiaoZhun), and they have just released the
first draft of four standards: API, Server system, Desktop system, and
Desktop UI [2].  They are also asking for comments on these drafts.

I skimmed some of them and they look reasonable (to me), and I wonder if
anyone interested can read more carefully and see if there is any
particular clauses that may affect Debian?  (I still believe that
Knoppix-like live-CD is the correct way to push the first step of Linux
in China, so Debian has a pretty good chance here.)

[1] http://cesi.linuxstandardsgroup.org/index.html
[2] http://cesi.linuxstandardsgroup.org/cesi/affiche/advice.html

Regards,
Ming
2004.03.19

We used to think that if we know one, we know two, because one and one are
two.  We are finding that we must learn a great deal more about ``and''.
                                                  --- Sir Arthur Eddington