Re: Simplified Chinese translation to popularity-contest's debconf templates

Hi,
I changed only one place in your translation.

excerpt from zh_CN.po:
e-mail servers add their own tracing information and your data won't be completely anonymous while in transit.
                                                ~~~~~
the `and' means `so' in the context, IMHO.

The corresponding patch is in the attachment.

Thanks.

--
Regards,
       Tchaikov