Debian package for SCIM

Hi everyone,

I have packaged the most recent SCIM (Smart Common Input Method), and
put them on Debian Alioth.  The package is still in alpha status but I
am sure it is usable.

I would like to have someone test these packages, and give me advice to
improve them.  The sources.list line for them is
    deb http://chinese.alioth.debian.org scim/
and if you want to see the files, go to
    http://chinese.alioth.debian.org/scim/
directly.

These are two packages: scim and scim-tables.  I'll try to package
scim-chinese (although it's closed source and not DFSG-free) as well in
a few days.

If you have tried these packages, please let me know if it works or not.

Thanks,
Ming
2004.03.01

We used to think that if we know one, we know two, because one and one are
two.  We are finding that we must learn a great deal more about ``and''.
                                                  --- Sir Arthur Eddington