Re: SCIM packages for Debian updated

Hello Ming Hua!

Thanks for your great work, Ming Hua!  Once you have split up the
package, please let me know; I would be interested to sponsor your
upload to make SCIM an official part of Debian.

As you already know, James Su has a new e-mail address, and SCIM has
also moved to freedesktop.org, so please update these information
accordingly for your next release.

Thanks,

Anthony